Friday, 25 January 2013

Holiday memories

As the snow melts under the rain I recall how,  just before we went on holidays in December, I've been posting our greeting cards to the neighbours.  Early morning.  Time to run for the train - very fast.  In the first house in our row I couldn't open the gate and had to live the card on the fence,  under the rain. .. In the second house they literally barricaded their letterbox.  Few days before the Christmas.  But I managed somehow to squeeze very crinkled card  inside.  I thought I was lucky with the third house: I managed to open their gate,  the letterbox wasn't blocked,  but as soon as the card hit the ground two dogs started barking madly. .. At 6 a.m. on Saturday.  Our  neighbours probably hate us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!