Sunday, 4 September 2011

Delighted

Sat 3 Sep – Jethro Tull’s IAN ANDERSON In Concert

I really liked the concert. Excellent selection of old and new music & songs. I was especially happy to hear Ian's "Russian" tune "Boris Dancing" first. Even "The Story Of The Hare Who Lost His Spectacles" which I didn't like much in the past turned to be funny when Ian read it. Nice new (at least I haven't heard it before) piece of music called "Overture". Its great to see Ian as energetic as ever and a range of different ages in the auditorium (the youngest I think were about 11-13 years old, obviously with parents). I honestly recommend the concerts of this tour to anybody who likes the variety of Ian Anderson and Jethro Tull's music - if you still can buy the tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!