Friday, 7 November 2008

Recent art & lots of trouble

I made yet another beach sketch in Mundesley, Norfolk (I love the place!) when we were on holidays. But that's about it. I haven't had a chance to work much on my commissions or in fact any other serious job partly because of school holidays, partly because a strip of bad luck. First, my smartphone broke down and I lost quite a lot of data (look here if you want to avoid my mistake in Windows Outlook: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.contacts&mid=b4b0cc4a-e9ca-437c-a816-55e8a036f5f9 ). Second, my son got ill with a cold or something else. Third we had a pipe leak in the middle of kitchen celling. Plus a gloomy weather & economic situation. Plus my husband radio interview got cancelled. There probably was something else, I can't remember right now.


Anyway, we had some fun on Firework night:

2 comments:

  1. I love pictures with deep dark cloudy skies.... a bit of a wild weather junkie, I am.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! There are lots of dark cloudy skies in Britain, especially in Wales... But not so much summer thunderstorms like we had in Moscow or Virginia.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome!