Monday, 17 November 2008

Music shop


I've promised to tell my Ebay subscribers about new music in my shop. Here is a real gem - if you have a key to open its box, that is, if you know Russian well:





There is a big collection of songs by my favorite Russian singer, philologist, poet and songwriter










Here his poetry is translated to English:




Its very clever, deep, emotional, witty, thought-provoking. I can't say I love all his songs (the latest ones I don't understand very well) but lots of them always are on my playlist.


Together with Mr Krivoshejev & Mr Stepanov we suspect he is a INFJ too.


By the way, I'm not actually running a business selling music. I though in the past I would, but its too complicated regarding to taxes, customs, etc. So we just sell out (recycle) our (and our parents) CDs, tapes and LPs which we don't use any more as we went digital. Same applies to videos as we are switching to DVDs.






1 comment:

Your comments are welcome!